Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Crichton (Character)
from "Farscape" (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 92)|
- "Stargate SG-1"
- 200 (2006) TV episode, Played by Michael Shanks
- "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" (2004) TV series Played by Ben Browder
... aka "The Farscape Miniseries" - USA (informal title)
- Bad Timing (2003) TV episode, Played by Ben Browder
- We're So Screwed: Part 3: La Bomba (2003) TV episode, Played by Ben Browder
- We're So Screwed: Part 2: Hot to Katratzi (2003) TV episode, Played by Ben Browder
- We're So Screwed: Part 1: Fetal Attraction (2003) TV episode, Played by Ben Browder
- Prayer (2003) TV episode, Played by Ben Browder
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn"
... aka "The Late Late Show" - USA (short title)
- Episode dated 15 October 2004 (2004) TV episode, Played by Ben Browder
- Farscape Undressed (2001) (TV) Played by Ben Browder
John Crichton: [after creating the wormhole weapon and taunting Staleek and Grayza over the comm] Unbelievable, no one has anything to say.
Rygel XVI: [the wormhole expands again] How big is that thing gonna get?
John Crichton: Big.
John Crichton: [the wormhole keeps expanding] OK, boy and girls, here are the rules. Find a penny, pick it up. Double it, you got two pennies. Double it again, four. Double it twenty-seven times and you've got a million dollars and the IRS... all over your ass. Round and round and round it goes. Where it stops no one knows. But it all adds up... quick!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.