Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. James Wilson (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 80 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- "The Mental Health Project" (2011) TV series Played by Christopher Russel (as Dr. Wilson)
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
Dr. Eric Foreman: That's basically waterboarding.
Dr. James Wilson: It's pretty radical.
Dr. Amber Volakis: It's a great idea.
Dr. Gregory House: Regular radical, me radical or me out-of-my-mind radical?
Dr. James Wilson: Somewhere between regular and you.
Dr. Gregory House: So what's the problem?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.