Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. James Wilson (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 82 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 185)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- "The Mental Health Project" (2011) TV series Played by Christopher Russel (as Dr. Wilson)
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
Dr. James Wilson: [House tries to walk after leg surgery] You're an ass.
Dr. Gregory House: What? For trying to walk on a freshly mangled leg? Performing surgery on myself? For thinking I could solve my emotional problems with rat medicine? If you're gonna nag, at least have the decency to be specific.
Dr. James Wilson: [Helping House up] Come on... Listen, you *can't* keep going like this. Something has to change.
Dr. Gregory House: Can I pee first?... I know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.