Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. James Wilson (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 81 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 185)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- "The Mental Health Project" (2011) TV series Played by Christopher Russel (as Dr. Wilson)
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: It sounds like someone's trying to break in.
Dr. Gregory House: [takes a sword] It's probably nothing. Stay here.
[goes out of bedroom]
Dr. James Wilson: [stuck in window] Hey.
Dr. Gregory House: Stuck? Bummer. Looks painful. Chamomile or English Breakfast?
Dr. James Wilson: Would you stop being an ass and pull me out of here?
Dr. Gregory House: You didn't get my message earlier?
Dr. James Wilson: Yeah, but as someone once told me, everybody lies.
Dr. Gregory House: I'm fine. Just staying home, chillaxing.
Dr. James Wilson: Your patient died, you ignore my calls, and you won't open the door. I don't think you're fine. I think you might be throwing away a drug-free year.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.