Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. James Wilson (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 80 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
Dr. James Wilson: So you're going to acknowledge that people can change?
Dr. Gregory House: No.
Dr. James Wilson: You think I've changed? Or Amber's changed?
Dr. Gregory House: Nope.
Dr. James Wilson: Then YOU'VE changed!
Dr. Gregory House: If you do change, can't it be the part of you that chases me down the halls trying to change me?
Dr. James Wilson: Do you know what this means?
Dr. Gregory House: That you've made ONE good dating choice. The fabric of the space-time continum could unravel.
Dr. James Wilson: My whole world could expand. I could form a long term connection that isn't with you. And since you put the darkest possible construction on everything, you could end up losing a friend... You've thought of all this, and yet you're going along with it. Are you being self-sacrificing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.