Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. James Wilson (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 80 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Robert Sean Leonard
- "The Mental Health Project" (2011) TV series Played by Christopher Russel (as Dr. Wilson)
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
Dr. Gregory House: Long-term relationships are based at a compatibility, right? Now, we only have sex.
Dr. James Wilson: House, you don't actually think she'd dump you just because you, what? You don't do yoga? Listen do the B-52's?
Dr. Gregory House: Not right away. We'll fight. Make up sex. Fight. Maybe sex. And THEN she'll dump me. With a possible goodbye sex.
Dr. James Wilson: So, instead of enjoying the honeymoon fase, you've decided to skip entirely.
Dr. Gregory House: I need to find something we both like doing, besided each other.
Dr. James Wilson: Right, or you can just talk to her about it.
Dr. Gregory House: No, then she'll start pretending to like things that she really doesn't just to make me feel better, which will make her feel even worse, which won't be my fault, so I'll resent her, and that won't be her fault, so she'll resent me.
See more »