Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Tritter (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Words and Deeds (2007) TV episode, Played by David Morse
- Merry Little Christmas (2006) TV episode, Played by David Morse
- Finding Judas (2006) TV episode, Played by David Morse
- Son of Coma Guy (2006) TV episode, Played by David Morse
- Que Será Será (2006) TV episode, Played by David Morse
Michael Tritter: [stops Cameron by showing her his badge] Mind if we talk a few minutes?
[cut to semi-dark private room]
Michael Tritter: How many pills would you say Dr. House takes a day?
Dr. Allison Cameron: I'm uncomfortable setting a number.
Michael Tritter: Hmm. Try.
Dr. Allison Cameron: Six.
Michael Tritter: A day.
Michael Tritter: Has he ever had you... write prescriptions for him?
Dr. Allison Cameron: No. What is it you want me to say? That he takes too many pills and is a danger to the hospital or he takes too few because he's selling them on the side? Either one is ridiculous.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.