Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 79 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "The Mental Health Project" (2011) TV series Played by Andrew Donovan (as Dr. Cuddy)
- "Celebrity Close Calls"
- Peter Fonda/Joely Fisher/Annie Potts (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Patrick Hopkins (as Dr. Cuddy)
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Moving On (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- After Hours (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- The Fix (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- Changes (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- Last Temptation (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- "Switch: Reloaded"
- Episode #4.13 (2010) TV episode, Played by Petra Nadolny
- Episode #4.6 (2009) TV episode, Played by Petra Nadolny
Dr. James Wilson: How's it going?
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Got 3 hours to save this place from bankruptsy, I just fired one of my best employees, and the woman taking care of my sick child isn't returning my calls.
Dr. James Wilson: Rache's going to be fine. I'm sure whoever he or she is, deserves it. And we're not going backrupt, are we?
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Don't worry the board will fire me before they allow that to happen.
Dr. James Wilson: They'd never fire you.
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: [Quietly] I just told Atlantic Net Insurance I'd terminate unless they gave us a 12% bump.
Dr. James Wilson: They might fire you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.