Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 79 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 185)|
- "The Mental Health Project" (2011) TV series Played by Andrew Donovan (as Dr. Cuddy)
- "Celebrity Close Calls"
- Peter Fonda/Joely Fisher/Annie Potts (2011) TV episode, Played by Sean Patrick Hopkins (as Dr. Cuddy)
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Moving On (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- After Hours (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- The Fix (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- Changes (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- Last Temptation (2011) TV episode, Played by Lisa Edelstein
- "Switch: Reloaded"
- Episode #4.13 (2010) TV episode, Played by Petra Nadolny
- Episode #4.6 (2009) TV episode, Played by Petra Nadolny
Dr. Gregory House: You were married before - 1987 for six days. Your knowledge of New Jersey divorce law made me suspicious, so I looked it up.
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: So this was all your trap.
Dr. Gregory House: Uh, trap's primitive. I prefer "inveiglement." Anyway, the point is, I lied to you. You lied to me. I forgive you.
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: ...Well played.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.