Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Chase (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 120 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 185)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- "Switch: Reloaded"
- Episode #3.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Bernhard Hoëcker
Dr. Gregory House: We've got a patient who for no obvious reason is hallucinating. Since it's not obvious, I thought we'd go with subtle.
Dr. Allison Cameron: It doesn't matter. If her sat percentage is off, that means her blood isn't getting enough oxygen; that's a problem with her lungs, not her heart.
Dr. Eric Foreman: And a lung problem isn't causing hallucinations.
Dr. Robert Chase: But the lungs could lead us somewhere that is.
Dr. Gregory House: Welcome to the end of the thought process.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.