Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Chase (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 119 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 187)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- "Switch: Reloaded"
- Episode #3.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Bernhard Hoëcker
Dr. Eric Foreman: So you're holding a grudge, because she chose a different school?
Dr. Chris Taub: We talked for an hour. She didn't remember me. She remembers the 20th digit of some math constant, but she doesn't remember a guy she had a one-on-one meeting with.
Dr. Robert Chase: Well, I barely remember you.
Dr. Chris Taub: Mystery solved. Now we can all go back to our lives.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.