Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Chase (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 110 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 188)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- "Switch reloaded"
- Episode #3.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Bernhard Hoëcker
Dr. Robert Chase: Speaking of which, earlier today I asked you about having sex. You gave me a look that almost certainly could only mean no. However, on the other hand, I'd be remiss if I didn't follow up and confirm. See? That's the same look. So, if it didn't mean "no" the first time, then...
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley: No. No, no, no.
Dr. Robert Chase: No pressure.
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley: Does that method ever work?
Dr. Robert Chase: At least once.
[Thirteen hugs Chase]
Dr. Robert Chase: I'm getting mixed signals.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.