Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Chase (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 110 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 187)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- "Switch reloaded"
- Episode #3.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Bernhard Hoëcker
Dr. Robert Chase: House, you should relax. You had surgery this morning.
Dr. Gregory House: Minor surgery, removing a drain.
Dr. Robert Chase: Put there during major surgery.
Dr. Gregory House: My doctor says it's okay as long as I don't leave my hospital bed.
Dr. Chris Taub: Which doctor was that, Seuss or J?
Dr. Gregory House: Nurse!
Nurse Felicia: Dr. Hourani wrote it in his chart.
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley: I'm surprised he approved it.
Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley: I'm more surprised you actually asked.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.