Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Chase (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 110 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 188)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- "Switch reloaded"
- Episode #3.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Bernhard Hoëcker
Dr. Allison Cameron: I still don't know why I said that. It's not even true. I did love you. Just... not in a way that would have ever worked.
Dr. Robert Chase: Why not?
Dr. Allison Cameron: Because everything you said is true. I'm a mess. I married a man I knew was dying. So... God knows how screwed up I already was. Him dying messed me up even more. I pushed you out of my life. And I'm-I'm un-unfixable. Not you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.