Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Robert Chase (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 110 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 187)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- Everybody Dies (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Holding On (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Post Mortem (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- The C Word (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- Body and Soul (2012) TV episode, Played by Jesse Spencer
- "Switch reloaded"
- Episode #3.4 (2008) TV episode, Played by Bernhard Hoëcker
Nadia: [House moves her cup] Why are you doing that?
Dr. Gregory House: More important question is, why are you?
Nadia: [moves her cup back] It's just a habit.
Dr. Gregory House: It's a habit that compels you in an obsessive way that's so bad it's a disorder.
Nadia: I don't have OCD.
Dr. Robert Chase: Each brain with OCD has its own way of filtering it. Some people wash their hands and hoard TV Guides, you do puzzles and hoard memories.
Dr. Gregory House: So what we thought was a gift, was just you literally obsessing over your own life.
Nadia: That's why I can't stop the memories even when I try. But everything else? My kidneys...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.