Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Luke Ward (Character)
from "The O.C." (2003)
- "The O.C."
- The Case of the Franks (2007) TV episode, Played by Connor Webb (as Young Luke Ward)
- The Distance (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Carmack
- The Ties That Bind (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Carmack
- The Strip (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Carmack
- The Shower (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Carmack
- The O.C.: Obsess Completely (2004) (TV) Played by Chris Carmack
Luke: This is gonna be weird.
Luke: Everyone's gonna be staring at me... Talking.
Luke: Maybe I can just blow the whole thing off... Go hit the beach... Give everyone time to get it out of their systems.
Ryan: It's been months... I'm still the kid from Chino who burned a house down.
Marissa: And I'm still the girl who tried to kill herself in Mexico.
Seth: I'm still... The... I'm still Seth Cohen.
Luke: Man this is gonna suck.
Seth: Yep well... Welcome to my world
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.