Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Taylor Townsend (Character)
from "The O.C." (2003)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The O.C."
- The End's Not Near, It's Here (2007) TV episode, Played by Autumn Reeser
- The Night Moves (2007) TV episode, Played by Autumn Reeser
- The Shake Up (2007) TV episode, Played by Autumn Reeser
- The Case of the Franks (2007) TV episode, Played by Autumn Reeser / Bella Thorne (as Young Taylor Townsend)
- The Groundhog Day (2007) TV episode, Played by Autumn Reeser
Taylor Townsend: [explaining her new crush on Ryan] - then, when he helped me with my husband, and he kissed me, it was like Dorothy landing in Oz. Everything popped into Technicolor.
Seth Cohen: Ah.
Taylor Townsend: [offended] You think I don't know what that means?
Seth Cohen: I said "ah."
Taylor Townsend: Meaning "Ah, that Taylor. She is so pathetic. Someone's the least bit nice to her and she becomes totally obsessed with them. First me, and then her French husband when he lent her a subway ticket, now Ryan."
Seth Cohen: Well, isn't it kinda true?
Taylor Townsend: So what? Yes. I have a psychological predilection to become romantically attached to men who are nice to me, due to the fact I was raised by a she-wolf of a mother who practiced emotional terrorism. Does that mean, that if by some miracle, love does come into my life, I should deny it? What kind of person would that make me? What kind of life -
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.