Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kirsten Cohen (Character)
from "The O.C." (2003)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- "The O.C."
- The End's Not Near, It's Here (2007) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rowan
- The Night Moves (2007) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rowan
- The Shake Up (2007) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rowan
- The Case of the Franks (2007) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rowan / Ellen Hollman (as Young Kirsten Nichol)
- The Groundhog Day (2007) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rowan
- The O.C.: A Day in the Life (2004) (TV) Played by Kelly Rowan
- The O.C.: Obsess Completely (2004) (TV) Played by Kelly Rowan
Julie: I don't want Chippendales! I want strippers! Full on, full frontal, male strippers. Preferably at a place that serves bottomless margaritas.
Kirsten: Uh-huh. Or I could invite the girls over, and I could throw you a lovely catered bachelorette cocktail party.
Julie: With strippers.
Kirsten: Without strippers! Julie, we are smart sophisticated women. We don't need strange naked men dancing in front of us to be entertained.
Julie: [pauses] I'm not as smart as you. Plus, the boys are getting strippers.
Kirsten: The boys are not getting strippers!
Julie: Kirsten, it's Las Vegas. You get strippers as a side with your entrée. Of course they're getting strippers! Why else would Sandy go to Vegas with Caleb?
Kirsten: Strippers, huh?
Julie: Uh-huh. Let's get all the Newpsies into limos, drive to LA, have dinner on Sunset, then head south to Mantopia. Or The Stud Farm.
Kirsten: You've done your research.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.