Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Seth Cohen (Character)
from "The O.C." (2003)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- "The O.C."
- The End's Not Near, It's Here (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The Night Moves (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The Shake Up (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The Case of the Franks (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody / Tristan Price (as Young Seth Cohen)
- The Groundhog Day (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The O.C.: A Day in the Life (2004) (TV) Played by Adam Brody
- The O.C.: Obsess Completely (2004) (TV) Played by Adam Brody
- Episode #9.22 (2004) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
Seth Cohen: [Ryan has woken up in the hospital after getting hurt in the earthquake, Seth is sitting in a chair in his room] Although, you're going to have to wrap your head about the fact that we're really brothers now... We're blood brothers.
Ryan Atwood: You... donated blood?
Seth Cohen: Eh, I had an extra few pints flowing through my veins. It was no big deal.
Ryan Atwood: Hm. You're not a big fan of needles.
Seth Cohen: Nor of fainting, it turns out. But, the bank was a little low and us O negative guys gotta stick together.
Ryan Atwood: Hm. It's weird, cause all of the sudden I have this strange urge to listen to Death Cab and read comic books.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.