Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Seth Cohen (Character)
from "The O.C." (2003)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- "The O.C."
- The End's Not Near, It's Here (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The Night Moves (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The Shake Up (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The Case of the Franks (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody / Tristan Price (as Young Seth Cohen)
- The Groundhog Day (2007) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
- The O.C.: A Day in the Life (2004) (TV) Played by Adam Brody
- The O.C.: Obsess Completely (2004) (TV) Played by Adam Brody
- Episode #9.22 (2004) TV episode, Played by Adam Brody
Seth Cohen: I gotta say, this year, not as good as last.
Ryan Atwood: You think?
Seth Cohen: I do. I mean, look, we all tried some new things, and that was fun. Yard guys, illegitimate daughters, less fighting, more live music...
Ryan Atwood: Well, I think you remember last year as better because it was all new.
Seth Cohen: So you think I've sentimentalized the past all out of proportion?
Ryan Atwood: Yeah, come on. We can't keep living in last year.
Seth Cohen: Sure we can.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.