Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Paul Young (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 102)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Making the Connection (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- And Lots of Security... (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- Come on Over for Dinner (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- Then I Really Got Scared (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- The 3rd Annual TV Land Awards (2005) (TV) Played by Don Knotts
- Desperate Housewives: Oprah Winfrey Is the New Neighbor (2005) (TV) Played by Mark Moses
Susan Mayer: Hey Paul
Paul Young: Hi Susan
Susan Mayer: I got to say, I was a little surprised to see Mary Alice's award for sale. She got it for doing charity work, from the Chamber of Commerce.
Paul Young: Zach and I are moving. We don't need to carry any more with us than is absolutely necessary.
Susan Mayer: That makes sense. Still, I just want to make sure you didnt want to keep it, for Zach, something to remember his mother by.
Paul Young: Zach doesn't need a piece of glass to remember his mother. I'm out of newspaper. Here, let's call it ten bucks for everything.
Susan Mayer: Great. Speaking of Zach, I haven't seen him around lately.
Paul Young: He's been a bit depressed. I thought he could use a change of scenery, so I sent him to stay with relatives.
Susan Mayer: Oh, which ones?
Paul Young: You don't know them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.