Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Paul Young (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 326)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Making the Connection (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- And Lots of Security... (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- Come on Over for Dinner (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- Then I Really Got Scared (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- The 3rd Annual TV Land Awards (2005) (TV) Played by Don Knotts
- Desperate Housewives: Oprah Winfrey Is the New Neighbor (2005) (TV) Played by Mark Moses
Paul Young: Look, I just want to move this place fast. I'll do whatever we have to do.
Edie Britt: Well, that's good to know. You do realize that you're going to have to disclose the fact that your wife killed herself in the house.
Paul Young: I am?
Edie Britt: Oh, yeah. Legal crap. You know, people get really freaked out by suicides. You can't blame 'em. Hell, I get the willies just standing here.
Paul Young: Is there any way to get around it?
Edie Britt: Off the record? You could say that she shot herself in the living room, and then crawled out back to die. Well, I'm just saying! Oh, I've gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.