Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Paul Young (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 326)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Making the Connection (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- And Lots of Security... (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- Come on Over for Dinner (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- Then I Really Got Scared (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Moses
- The 3rd Annual TV Land Awards (2005) (TV) Played by Don Knotts
- Desperate Housewives: Oprah Winfrey Is the New Neighbor (2005) (TV) Played by Mark Moses
[after killing Diedre, Mary Alice brings a toy chest from upstairs]
Paul Young: What are we going to do?
Mary Alice: You said they were pouring the concrete for the pool to mould.
Paul Young: You cant be serious!
Mary Alice: They'll never find her. We can put her in this.
[points to the toy chest]
Paul Young: She wont fit!
Mary Alice: Then we'll have to make her fit!
[Mary Alice starts checking Diedre's arm]
Paul Young: What are you doing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.