Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Preston Scavo (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 327)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- The People Will Hear (2012) TV episode, Played by Max Carver
- Get Out of My Life (2012) TV episode, Played by Max Carver
- Then I Really Got Scared (2011) TV episode, Played by Max Carver
- Farewell Letter (2011) TV episode, Played by Max Carver / Brent Kinsman
- Flashback (2011) TV episode, Played by Max Carver
- Desperate Housewives: Oprah Winfrey Is the New Neighbor (2005) (TV) Played by Brent Kinsman
Parker Scavo: How long will daddy be gone?
Lynette Scavo: Well that sorta depends on daddy.
Porter Scavo: Are you two mad at each other?
Lynette Scavo: Yeah, a little, but that's okay. We still love each other very much, but like kids, sometimes grown-ups throw tantrums and need a time-out.
Preston Scavo: Why can't he take a time-out in his room?
Lynette Scavo: Cause he decided to take it in his pizza place.
Parker Scavo: [Being cute, while petting his dog] No fair that sounds fun!
Lynette Scavo: Not this pizza place, it's a rat hole. But once your dad comes to his senses and stops being petulant, he'll come home.
Porter Scavo: What's petulant?
Lynette Scavo: It means childish, stubborn, careless with my money and your future's.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.