Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Albert Goldfine (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- "Desperate Housewives"
- That's Good, That's Bad (2005) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- Color and Light (2005) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- I Wish I Could Forget You (2005) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- Sunday in the Park with George (2005) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
- Love Is in the Air (2005) TV episode, Played by Sam Lloyd
[Bree is compulsively fixing a button on Dr. Goldfine's jacket during their session]
Dr. Goldfine: I'm sure Freud would not approve of this.
Bree: Oh, who cares what he thinks. I took psychology in college. We learned all about Freud. A miserable human being.
Dr. Goldfine: What makes you say that?
Bree: Well, think about it. He grew up in the late 1800s. There were no appliances back then. His mother had to do everything by hand, just backbreaking work from sunup to sundown, not to mention the countless other sacrifices she probably had to make to take care of her family...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.