Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andrew Van De Kamp (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 326)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Any Moment (2012) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Moments in the Woods (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Everything's Different, Nothing's Changed (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Down the Block There's a Riot (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- You Must Meet My Wife (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
Reverend Sikes: And over the years, we've had so many young people come to our ministry hating themselves for their unnatural desires, and within a few months, they've found an inner peace and a tranquility that is nothing short of miraculous.
Bree Van De Kamp: Oh.
[Bree reaches over and touches Andrew's arm. Andrew smiles back at his mother]
Reverend Sikes: And all it takes is a little faith and a desire to change.
Andrew Van De Kamp: I'm sorry, but I, I really don't want to talk about my sex life.
Bree Van De Kamp: Well, that's just too bad, because this needs to be discussed.
Reverend Sikes: Bree, please, let the boy speak. Go on.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.