Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andrew Van De Kamp (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 326)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Any Moment (2012) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Moments in the Woods (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Everything's Different, Nothing's Changed (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Down the Block There's a Riot (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- You Must Meet My Wife (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
Andrew Van De Kamp: What's this about?
Rex Van De Kamp: You both know that your mother and I have been unhappy for quite a while. And after a lot of soul searching, we've decided it would be better if we got divorced.
Bree Van De Kamp: But whatever problems your father and I have, it doesn't change the fact that we love you very, very much.
Andrew Van De Kamp: I've got a question.
Bree Van De Kamp: Go ahead sweetheart. Ask whatever you want.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Can I live with dad? I mean, c'mon, mom, let's face it. We drive each other crazy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.