Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andrew Van De Kamp (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 327)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Any Moment (2012) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Moments in the Woods (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Everything's Different, Nothing's Changed (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Down the Block There's a Riot (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- You Must Meet My Wife (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
Danielle Van De Kamp: Why can't we ever have normal soup?
Bree: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree.
Danielle Van De Kamp: Just once, can we have a soup that people have heard of. Like French Onion, or Navy Bean?
Bree: First of all, your Father can't eat onions. He's deathly allergic. And I won't even dignify your navy bean suggestion.
[turns to Andrew]
Bree: So, how's the osso buco?
Andrew Van De Kamp: It's okay.
Bree: It's okay? Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal. How do you think it makes me feel when you say "it's okay" in that sullen tone?
Andrew Van De Kamp: Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner?
Bree: [shocked] Excuse me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.