Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andrew Van De Kamp (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 102)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Any Moment (2012) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Moments in the Woods (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- Everything's Different, Nothing's Changed (2011) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- You Must Meet My Wife (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
- I Guess This Is Goodbye (2010) TV episode, Played by Shawn Pyfrom
Andrew Van De Kamp: Mom, Grandma's leaving. All right, you have to talk to her.
Bree Van De Kamp: No, I don't. If you heard the things that she said to me...
Andrew Van De Kamp: Look, I'm sure she was a real bitch, OK, but she's family, so that makes her our bitch. Let her say goodbye to Dad.
Bree Van De Kamp: She went out of her way to be cruel to me. I don't want her at the funeral.
Danielle Van De Kamp: [crying] Mom, if you don't let Grandma come, I will never forgive you!
Andrew Van De Kamp: [to Danielle] Did I ask for your help?
Andrew Van De Kamp: You know Dad would want her there.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.