Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Scavo (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
|Photos (See all 73 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 326)|
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Finishing the Hat (2012) TV episode, Played by Doug Savant
- Give Me the Blame (2012) TV episode, Played by Doug Savant
- The People Will Hear (2012) TV episode, Played by Doug Savant
- Lost My Power (2012) TV episode, Played by Doug Savant
- With So Little to Be Sure Of (2012) TV episode, Played by Doug Savant
- "How TV Changed Britain"
- Women (2008) TV episode, Played by Doug Savant
- "Corazón de..."
- Episode dated 25 July 2006 (2006) TV episode, Played by Doug Savant
[Lynette and Tom aren't talking at all at breakfast]
Parker Scavo: Are you mad at daddy?
Lynette Scavo: No. Why would you think that?
Parker Scavo: Cause you're not talking to him.
Lynette Scavo: Well you know two people who have known each other as long as mommy and daddy ahve, they don't have to always talk, in fact a sign of a good relationship is being comfortable in silence.
Tom Scavo: That's true, although mommy ignoring me last night at work wasn't exactly what I call comfortable.
Lynette Scavo: Well daddy probably didn't notice that I was unloading twenty-pound bags of flour cause he still can't lift them, so mommy didn't exactly have time to sit around and chew the fat.
Tom Scavo: Well you haven't wanted to chew that fat for five days now. Come on Lynette something is obviously bugging you.
Lynette Scavo: You wanna know what's bugging me? I'm trying to have a lovely breakfast with my family and you're picking a fight.
Tom Scavo: Who's fighting, I just wanna talk!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.