Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
George Williams (Character)
from "Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- "Desperate Housewives"
- Finishing the Hat (2012) TV episode, Played by Roger Bart
- Remember: Part 2 (2006) TV episode, Played by Roger Bart
- That's Good, That's Bad (2005) TV episode, Played by Roger Bart
- The Sun Won't Set (2005) TV episode, Played by Roger Bart
- Color and Light (2005) TV episode, Played by Roger Bart
- Desperate Housewives: Oprah Winfrey Is the New Neighbor (2005) (TV) Played by Roger Bart
[George has dinner with the Van De Kamps]
Andrew Van De Kamp: So, George, can I ask you a question? And it's kind of personal.
George Williams: Sure.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Have you ever actually been with a woman?
George Williams: [chuckling] Excuse me?
Andrew Van De Kamp: Well, let's be honest. I think it's obvious by the way that you talk and act that you're not a player, so I was just curious to find out if you had ever actually gotten in the game.
George Williams: My experience with women is none of your business.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Oh, I think it is. I mean, you're dating my mom. And we both know that at your age, dating's a little more than just holding hands.
George Williams: We're not dating exactly.
Andrew Van De Kamp: Oh, sure you are. And you know what? I think it's great. But I wanna make sure my mom's happy, you know, and it would really set my mind at ease to know that she's with a guy that knows how to please a lady.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.