Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966)
|Photos (See all 38 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Cui i-e frica de Virginia Woolf? (1995) (TV) Played by Rodica Tapalaga
- Vem är rädd för Virginia Woolf? (1985) (TV) Played by Mona Malm
- Wie is er bang voor Virginia Woolf? (1973) (TV) Played by Kitty Janssen
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966) Played by Elizabeth Taylor
... aka "Edward Albee's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" - USA (complete title)
- "Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood"
- Fade Out, Fade In (2010) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Taylor
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Elizabeth Taylor
[George takes a corner far too fast, tossing everyone in the car from side to side. Pause]
Martha: Aren't you going to apologize?
George: Not my fault, the road should've been straight.
Martha: No, aren't you going to apologize for making Honey throw up?
George: I didn't make her throw up.
Martha: What, you think it was sexy back there? You think he made his own wife sick?
George: Well, you make me sick.
Martha: That's different.
See more »