Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Moreau (Character)
from The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Mary Shelley's Frankenhole"
- H.G. Wells' Scary Monster Contest (2012) TV episode, Played by Scott Adsit
- A Werewolf in the Amazon (2005) Played by Paul Naschy
... aka "Um Lobisomem na Amazônia" - Brazil (original title)
... aka "A Werewolf in Amazonia" - International (English title)
- Dr. Moreau's House of Pain (2004) (V) Played by Jacob Witkin
- The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996) Played by Marlon Brando
... aka "D.N.A" - Japan (English title)
- The Island of Dr. Moreau (1977) Played by Burt Lancaster (as Dr. Paul Moreau)
- Island of Lost Souls (1932) Played by Charles Laughton
- "Night Gallery"
... aka "Rod Serling's Night Gallery" - USA
- The Boy Who Predicted Earthquakes/Miss Lovecraft Sent Me/The Hand of Borgus Weems/Phantom of What Opera? (1971) TV episode, Played by Charles Laughton (as Dr. Moreau in 'Island of Lost Souls' clips)
Dr. Moreau: She's never seen anything like him.
Mr. Montgomery: No?
Dr. Moreau: You and I don't count. The only reactions we get from her are fear and terror.
Mr. Montgomery: That's understandable.
Dr. Moreau: But how will she respond to Parker where there's no cause for fear? Will she be attracted? Is she capable of being attracted? Has she a woman's emotional impulses? I could scarcely hope for a chance like this short of London.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.