Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kevin Buckman (Character)
from Parenthood (1989)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Fun for Kids (1991) TV episode, Played by Max Elliott Slade
- Gil vs. the Deck (1990) TV episode, Played by Max Elliott Slade
- Thanksgiving with a T That Rhymes with B That Stands for Basketball (1990) TV episode, Played by Max Elliott Slade
- Take My Parents, Please (1990) TV episode, Played by Max Elliott Slade
- Small Surprises (1990) TV episode, Played by Max Elliott Slade
- Parenthood (1989) Played by Jasen Fisher / Paul Keeley / Jasen Fisher / Paul Keeley / Max Elliott Slade (as Young Gil Buckman) / Max Elliott Slade (as Young Gil Buckman)
Stan: You don't talk like a kid.
Young Gil Buckman: Yeah, well I'm not really a kid.
Stan: You're not a duck.
Young Gil Buckman: This is a memory of when I was a kid. I'm 35 now. I have kids of my own. You don't even really exist. You're an amalgam.
Stan: A what?
Young Gil Buckman: A combination of several ushers my dad left me with over the years. I combined them into one memory.
Young Gil Buckman: This was a great symbolic moment of my life. My father dumping me with you... it's why I swore things would be different with my kids. It's my dream. Strong, happy, confident kids.
Stan: That's great, that's great. You know, you - you got a lovely family, and I'm a god-damn amalgam!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.