Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marilyn Buckman (Character)
from Parenthood (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Fun for Kids (1991) TV episode, Played by Sheila MacRae
- Gil vs. the Deck (1990) TV episode, Played by Sheila MacRae
- Thanksgiving with a T That Rhymes with B That Stands for Basketball (1990) TV episode, Played by Sheila MacRae
- Take My Parents, Please (1990) TV episode, Played by Sheila MacRae
- Small Surprises (1990) TV episode, Played by Sheila MacRae
- Parenthood (1989) Played by Eileen Ryan (as Marilyn)
Marilyn Buckman: Cool is adorable. Adorable! Why didn't you write us when you had a son?
Larry Buckman: I didn't know myself until a couple of months ago. You see, a few years ago, I was living in Vegas with this girl. Showgirl. She was in that show 'Elvis On Ice'. Anyhow, we drifted apart, as people do in these complicated times, and then a couple of months ago, she shows up with Cool and tells me "You watch him. I shot someone. I have to leave the country."... That's a parent?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.