Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frank Buckman (Character)
from Parenthood (1989)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Fun for Kids (1991) TV episode, Played by William Windom
- Gil vs. the Deck (1990) TV episode, Played by William Windom
- Thanksgiving with a T That Rhymes with B That Stands for Basketball (1990) TV episode, Played by William Windom
- Take My Parents, Please (1990) TV episode, Played by William Windom
- Small Surprises (1990) TV episode, Played by William Windom
- Parenthood (1989) Played by Jason Robards
Frank: Gil, you have a good memory. Uh, was it yours or Helen's or Susan's wedding I got drunk at?
Gil: It was all three, Dad. Congratulations.
Frank: Well, which one did I punch the band leader?
Gil: That was mine. We have photos. I'm having them blown up for the commitment hearings.
Frank: [mimics Susan laughing] Well, you think he's funny. Well, when he was a kid, he wasn't as funny. Stayed in his room all day. Boy, you were a moody little son of a bitch.
Gil: [sarcastically] Gee, I wonder why.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.