Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "George of the Jungle" (1967)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)|
- "George of the Jungle"
- A Boy and His Elephant/George's Security Stone (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Tockar
- Selfish Shellfish/Volcano Pageant (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Tockar
- Rainy Season/Love in the Air (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Tockar
- George Skips Breakfast/Muscle Mania (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Tockar
- FrankenGeorge/Afraid of Nothing (2007) TV episode, Played by Lee Tockar
- George of the Jungle 2 (2003) (V) Played by Christopher Showerman
... aka "Jungle George 2" - Japan (English title)
- George of the Jungle (1997) Played by Brendan Fraser
... aka "Jungle George" - Japan (English title)
- "George of the Jungle" (1967) TV series Played by Bill Scott
George: Sorry George late, but George had important royal duty to tend to.
Ursula: In other words, you were playing coconut ball.
George: And George score winning goal. Maybe sometime Ursula come out and try for cheerleader.
Ursula: I tried once, but the gorillas turned me down because I wasn't pretty enough.
[George kisses Ursula]
George: You look pretty to me.
Ursula: Well, maybe you should tell that to the gorillas.
George: George promise - tonight, spend whole night with Ursula. Okay?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.