Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kitty Forman (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Jo Rupp
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Jo Rupp
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Jo Rupp
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Jo Rupp
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Jo Rupp
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Debra Jo Rupp
[Red has been assigned to be Santa Claus at the mall this year, and is not at all thrilled about it. He and Kitty are at the mall, dressed like Santa and Mrs. Santa. Bob wears elf costume]
Kitty Forman: [chuckles] Okay, Mr. Claus. Let's hear your best Santa laugh!
Reginald "Red" Forman: [dully] Ho, ho.
Bob Pinciotti: You left out a 'ho', Red. It's three ho's, did you even read the Santa manual?
Kitty Forman: Okay Red, I'm sure you'll do fine. Just remember, Santa is a cheerful, jolly fellow, who never calls a child "dumbass".
[some time later]
Reginald "Red" Forman: So what do ya want for Christmas?
Young Boy #1: I want a slinky!
Reginald "Red" Forman: A slinky? Oh, you'll get sick of a slinky in a day. I'm putting you down for flash cards. Math, that's what you're getting for Christmas.
[the boy gapes]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.