Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Steven Hyde (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Special: The Final Goodbye (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Danny Masterson
Laurie Forman: Hey, Hyde. Going home, so you could ask another guy "Are you my daddy"?
Steven Hyde: Hey, Laurie. The surgeon general called, he told you to stop hording all the penicillin.
Laurie Forman: You know, you should watch your table manners. Because when you're in prison, that would just really turn on some guy named "Tank".
Steven Hyde: Oh, yeah? Well, maybe when you're there for a conjugal visit, you could ask him to take it easy on me.
Laurie Forman: Oh, yeah? Well... Nice hair.
Steven Hyde: Awww, Laurie... Are you out of put downs?
Laurie Forman: Yeah...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.