Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Steven Hyde (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 65 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Danny Masterson
[Kelso walks into the living room with a big bottle rocket]
Michael Kelso: Mr. Forman, can I light this off in your house?
Red Forman: Sure and then I'll light my foot off in your ass.
Steven Hyde: And that my friends, is the last foot-in-ass of the decade! Cheers!
Kitty Forman: Michael, I just... it's so good to see you. The girls in the emergency room where just asking about you.
Michael Kelso: You know, it's like I've been gone for so long, I almost forgot you're a hot Mom!
Kitty Forman: Oh! Hahahahaha!
Red Forman: You know what else it hot?... My foot when it's in your ass.
Steven Hyde: Look at that. He got one more in him.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.