Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Steven Hyde (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Special: The Final Goodbye (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Danny Masterson
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Danny Masterson
Eric Forman: Why does Sully have a statue of the Virgin Mary on his dashboard?
Michael Kelso: [chewing] Maybe he's, like, religious or something.
Steven Hyde: Wasn't Sully in prison for arson?
Michael Kelso: Yeah. People who burn stuff believe in God, too, Hyde.
Steven Hyde: [pointing at the key-chain] Why does his key-chain say "I Love Bingo?"
Fez: Sully must love bingo.
Eric Forman: All right. I'm starting to think that this isn't Sully's car.
Michael Kelso: Then who's car is it?
[Police siren wails behind them and they stare forward in shock]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.