Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 73 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Wilmer Valderrama
[Kelso is sitting on the couch, wearing only his underwears, shivering cold. Hyde is still calculating what Jackie and Kelso owe each other. Fez is playing with a yo-yo]
Michael Kelso: I'm cold.
Fez: That must be why your nipples are so pointy.
[Kelso slaps Fez's arm]
Fez: Oh, pointy nipple man is mad. I hope he doesn't poke me with his pointy nipples.
Steven Hyde: All right, that was really disturbing. Okay. Here we go. According to my calculations, for repairs to the van: Jackie, you owe Kelso $ 65.
Michael Kelso: [triumphantly] Aha! Justice!
Steven Hyde: Yeah. And, Kelso, you owe Jackie... $ 8,265.
[Kelso is shocked to hear that]
Jackie Burkhart: [triumphantly] Aha! Pay up, moocher!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.