Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Special: The Final Goodbye (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Wilmer Valderrama
Jackie Burkhart: [angrily] Michael, Steven just told me that instead of buying me a dress, you spent my 50 dollars on this stupid machine!
[Kelso looks accusingly at Hyde]
Steven Hyde: [to Jackie] Jackie, I did not.
[Hyde looks at Kelso, smiling]
Steven Hyde: [chuckles] Oh, yeah, I did.
Michael Kelso: Jackie, listen. There's an old saying: "You buy a girl a dress, and she looks pretty for one night. But you buy her boyfriend a Pinball machine, and she looks pretty for life".
Jackie Burkhart: Okay, there's another old saying, Michael: "You're dumb as dirt".
Eric Forman: That's true. That was in the yearbook.
Michael Kelso: Okay, okay. All right. Listen, listen. So, I bought a half stake in this machine, all right? So that means for every quarter I put into it, I get half back. That's a 50% profit!
Fez: Uh, actually, Kelso, I think that's a 50% loss.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.