Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Wilmer Valderrama
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Wilmer Valderrama
Steven Hyde: Seriously Jackie don't you have something to say?
Jackie Burkhart: Like what?
Steven Hyde: I don't know, I'm a spoilt, crazy whack job and I'm sorry
Fez: That's no way to talk to a lady
Michael Kelso: Especially a spoilt crazy whack job, that's likely to get you killed
Reginald "Red" Forman: [entering] Oh my god, there's a hundred morons in my basement! Not even that's going to ruin my day
Eric Forman: Yes only one and one man only has the power to do that, tis I
Reginald "Red" Forman: No not even you can do that and who the hell talks like that
Kitty Forman: Red, honey you were happy remember?
Reginald "Red" Forman: Today's the first day of winter and I'm going fishing
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.