Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Donna Pinciotti (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 96 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Laura Prepon
Eric: What happened? Did Kelso forget your birthday or something?
Jackie Burkhardt: I'm pregnant.
Donna Pinciotti: [outside] Eric, you're like a million miles away. What's going on?
Eric: Ok, Donna. I have to tell you something, but you promise you're not going to tell anybody else.
Donna Pinciotti: Dirt! I swear. Now tell me.
Eric: Not here.
[they run into the car]
Eric: [no audio] Jackie's pregnant.
[Donna makes a shocking face]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.