Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Donna Pinciotti (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Laura Prepon
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Laura Prepon
Eric Forman: Well... did you see that? I told you the truth and we got into a fight. My dad told my mom she's pleasant, a whopper of a lie, and they've been married 150 years.
Donna Pinciotti: I don't care. I want you to tell me the truth all the time.
Eric Forman: No, no, you don't. It's like when women ask whether or not their outfit makes them look fat. How many men tell them they look fat? Zero. How many women look fat? Not zero.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.