Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Eric Forman (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Topher Grace
- Special: The Final Goodbye (2006) TV episode, Played by Topher Grace
- Short and Curlies (2005) TV episode, Played by Topher Grace
- Till the Next Goodbye (2005) TV episode, Played by Topher Grace
- Take It or Leave It (2005) TV episode, Played by Topher Grace
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Topher Grace
Eric Forman: You love Marquette and I've made my peace with that so we're just gonna go to different colleges, drift away and make out with guys named Ted because these are things we can't change, you're gonna get menopause and I'm gonna die!
Donna Pinciotti: Eric, I'm not going to Marquette.
Eric Forman: Oh. Well, never mind.
Donna Pinciotti: I loved it there and was so excited to tell you about it but the drive took forever and I realized that's how far we would be from each other all the time so I'm going to UW.
Eric Forman: Oh, Donna.
Donna Pinciotti: Eric isn't this great; we're going to be together all the time.
Eric Forman: You're not going to get all clingy.
Donna Pinciotti: [playfully] Shut up!
Eric Forman: I mean I'm going to be a big college man.
Donna Pinciotti: Ah ha...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.