Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kelso (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 50 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "That '70s Show"
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Misfire (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- You're My Best Friend (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Somebody to Love (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "ABC Afterschool Specials"
- Love Hurts (1993) TV episode, Played by Paul M. White
Jackie Burkhart: Michael, I have some bad news... I just found out I have BHD.
Michael Kelso: ...BHD?
Jackie Burkhart: Yeah, Brutal Hair Disease. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow and get all my hair shaved off.
Michael Kelso: So... you'll be...
Jackie Burkhart: Bald, Michael, B-A-L-D, no hair, shiny head, BALD... And my hair... won't EVER grow back either. Will you still love me when I'm bald?
Michael Kelso: ...you can wear a wig...?
Jackie Burkhart: So Michael, are you saying you would NOT love me if I didn't have a luscious full-bodied head of hair?
Michael Kelso: [sees Donna laughing of him and realizes he's being tested] OH! No, Jackie, no, I would love you even MORE. I would shave off my hair and paste it to your head.
Jackie Burkhart: Michael, that's beautiful!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.