Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kelso (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 69 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "That '70s Show"
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Misfire (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- You're My Best Friend (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Somebody to Love (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "ABC Afterschool Specials"
- Love Hurts (1993) TV episode, Played by Paul M. White
Eric Forman: How can I lose a 25 pound ring?
Michael Kelso: I once lost a six foot rubber chili dog, I still haven't found it, it's just gone!
Eric Forman: Hyde this is all your fault, you told Jackie I didn't like the ring
Michael Kelso: Hyde stabbed you in the back, no, he wouldn't do a thing like that, like he didn't steal Jackie from me, oh, wait a minute!
Steven Hyde: [To Eric] Look man I told her not to tell
Eric Forman: And I told you not to tell
Michael Kelso: [To Hyde] You and Jackie are gossiping now, the more you go out, the more like each other, you become
Eric Forman: Who knows what you and your little girlfriend are going to be up to in a couple of months
Jackie Burkhart: [Fantasy sequence] 2,4.6.8, who do we appreciate! Go team!
Steven Hyde: 2,4.6.8, who do we appreciate! Go team! Jackie I heard the best piece of gossip, Eric Forman doesn't have any school spirit
See more »