Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kelso (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 50 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "That '70s Show"
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Misfire (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- You're My Best Friend (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Somebody to Love (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "ABC Afterschool Specials"
- Love Hurts (1993) TV episode, Played by Paul M. White
Michael Kelso: So, Annette, I'm just saying that I'm leaving in a couple of hours. So I guess the question is: what or what can two virgins do to kill an afternoon?
Annette: [thinks] Well, there is something... but it's kind of wet and dirty.
[Kelso thinks Annette means to have sex]
Michael Kelso: [excited] SOLD!
[shorty later, Kelso and Annette are on the beach, building a sand-castle. Kelso is disappointed, for this is not what he had in mind]
Annette: Having fun?
Michael Kelso: No. These are our last hours together, and... you're not nude!
Annette: [dissapointed] So, all you care about is sex? I thought that there was more to you than that.
Michael Kelso: But there isn't!
Annette: But there is. I believe in you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.