Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kelso (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Misfire (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- You're My Best Friend (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Somebody to Love (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "ABC Afterschool Specials"
- Love Hurts (1993) TV episode, Played by Paul M. White
Michael Kelso: [laughs] Why is Hyde kissing Jackie?
[He looks back at Donna who's putting her hand through her hair]
Michael Kelso: What the hell? He's dead!
[He slams the beer can on the bench and starts pulling at the kitchen door unable to open it]
Donna Pinciotti: Kelso
Michael Kelso: They're getting away, what is wrong with this thing?
Eric Forman: It's against my better judgment but
[flips the switch]
Michael Kelso: Thank you, now Hyde's really dead
Michael Kelso: [He walks into the screen door] Well that's invisible!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.