Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kelso (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Special: The Final Goodbye (2006) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Misfire (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- You're My Best Friend (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "ABC Afterschool Specials"
- Love Hurts (1993) TV episode, Played by Paul M. White
[Jackie receives a paycheck - the first salary she has ever earned in her life]
Jackie Burkhart: [excited] Oh my gosh! It's a check!
[Jackie points to the corner of the check]
Jackie Burkhart: And that's my name! Mine!
Michael Kelso: So... we can stay together!
Jackie Burkhart: Yeah, and I can still be rich!
Michael Kelso: Yeah!
Donna Pinciotti: Well, if this isn't gonna go badly, I'm heading home.
[Donna turns to leave]
Michael Kelso: No, wait. Jackie deserves a celebration. Hey, let's go buy me that remote control car!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.