Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jackie Burkhart (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 49 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Mila Kunis
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Mila Kunis
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Mila Kunis
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Mila Kunis
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Mila Kunis
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Mila Kunis
Michael Kelso: You owe me money.
Jackie Burkhart: Michael, your uncle gave you that van for free.
Michael Kelso: Yeah? Well, I put a lot of money into that van. The... shag carpeting, uh... eight track, strobe light, black light, red light.
Jackie Burkhart: I hate you!
Michael Kelso: Well, I hate you more!
Jackie Burkhart: I hate you most!
Michael Kelso: Well, I hate you the... damn it!
Steven Hyde: All right. All right. Let's just act like adults and treat this like what it really is - a divorce.
Fez: Oh, Jackie, you get custody of me.
Steven Hyde: All right. Let's just figure out what you guys owe each other.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.