Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry 'The Hat' Gittes (Character)
from "Cheers" (1982)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 221)|
- Bar Wars VII: The Naked Prey (1993) TV episode, Played by Harry Anderson
- A Kiss Is Still a Kiss (1987) TV episode, Played by Harry Anderson
- How Do I Love Thee?... Let Me Call You Back (1983) TV episode, Played by Harry Anderson
- Pick a Con... Any Con (1983) TV episode, Played by Harry Anderson
- The Boys in the Bar (1983) TV episode, Played by Harry Anderson
Sam Malone: Hello, Harry.
Harry 'The Hat' Gittes: Hey Sam.
Sam Malone: [looking at tableful of watches] Whatcha doing? Trying to sell some bogus watches, some knock-offs to my customers and try to cheat them?
Harry 'The Hat' Gittes: [holding up a watch] Sam, that hurts. This is no knock-off. That's a five thousand dollar Rolex, but it's on sale for twenty-five hundred.
Sam Malone: Is this a real Rolex, Harry?
Harry 'The Hat' Gittes: Yeah!
Sam Malone: [Sam grabs the watch and starts banging it on the table] Whoa. Hey, it sounds like a Rolex, doesn't it?
Sam Malone: [drops the watch into a mug of beer, which he holds up to take a look at the watch] Oh, look at that, it's still ticking too.
Harry 'The Hat' Gittes: Uh, Sam...
Sam Malone: Hey, do me a favor, just take your bogus goods and pedal them someplace else, will you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.