Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sam Malone (Character)
from "Cheers" (1982)
|Photos (See all 148 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 221)|
- The Show Where Sam Shows Up (1995) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- One for the Road (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- The Guy Can't Help It (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- Rebecca Gaines, Rebecca Loses (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- It's Lonely on the Top (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- Woody Gets an Election (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
Sam Malone: Oh, Carla, boy I hate to criticize, but I can't actually believe you read these sleazy scandal sheets?! I mean, look at this. I'm even above this. "Bigfoot Stole My Wife". "Have Aliens Taken Over Your Pet?" I mean, this is garbage.
Carla Tortelli: For your information Sam, I don't read those articles. I think they're just as stupid as you do. I get it because they happen to have a great crossword puzzle.
Carla Tortelli: [sits and starts working the the puzzle] OK, let's see. 7-across, "Five-headed cow born in Vermont".
Carla Tortelli: Maybelle.
Carla Tortelli: 16-across, "State with the most UFO babies". Arkansas.
Sam Malone: [mutters incredulously] I don't believe this.
Carla Tortelli: 32-across, "Aphrodisiac found in every kitchen cabinet".
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.