Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sam Malone (Character)
from "Cheers" (1982)
|Photos (See all 148 | slideshow)|
- The Show Where Sam Shows Up (1995) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- "The Simpsons"
- Fear of Flying (1994) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- One for the Road (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- The Guy Can't Help It (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- Rebecca Gaines, Rebecca Loses (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- It's Lonely on the Top (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
- Woody Gets an Election (1993) TV episode, Played by Ted Danson
[Diane and Walter have just returned to the bar after a weekend-long date]
Walter Franklin: [to Diane] Why don't you introduce me to your co-workers. I'm sure they'd get a bang out of this.
Diane Chambers: [obviously embarrassed] Oh, I don't really think that...
[Sam approaches Diane and Walter]
Diane Chambers: Oh, hello, Sam. Walter Franklin, Sam Malone.
Sam Malone: [as the two men shake hands] How do you do.
Walter Franklin: Ten.
Diane Chambers: [in answer to Sam's confused look about what Walter just said] Uh, he's able to tell you instantly how many letters there are in any sentence you say.
Walter Franklin: Sixty-six.
Sam Malone: That's quite a gift.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.