Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sodapop Curtis (Character)
from The Outsiders (1983)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Outsiders"
- Union Blues (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodney Harvey
- The Beat Goes On (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodney Harvey
- Winner Take All (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodney Harvey
- Tequila Sunset (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodney Harvey
- Carnival (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodney Harvey
- The Outsiders (1983) Played by Rob Lowe
... aka "The Outsiders: The Complete Novel" - USA (director's cut)
[Ponyboy comes home]
Darrel Curtis: Where the hell have you been? Do you know what time it is? It's 2:00 in the morning, kiddo!
Sodapop Curtis: [sleepily] Hey, Pony. Where you been?
Ponyboy: Fell asleep in the lot.
Darrel Curtis: You WHAT?
Ponyboy: I was talking to Johnny and I fell asleep in the lot. Didn't mean to.
Darrel Curtis: Yeah, hey!
[tries to close the bedroom door after him but Darry flings it open and follows]
Darrel Curtis: And I can't even call the cops because you two would be put in a boys' home so fast it would make your heads spin.
Sodapop Curtis: Come on, Pony. Let's go to bed now.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.