Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Steve Randle (Character)
from The Outsiders (1983)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Outsiders"
- Union Blues (1990) TV episode, Played by Harold Pruett
- The Beat Goes On (1990) TV episode, Played by Harold Pruett
- Winner Take All (1990) TV episode, Played by Harold Pruett
- Tequila Sunset (1990) TV episode, Played by Harold Pruett
- Carnival (1990) TV episode, Played by Harold Pruett
- The Outsiders (1983) Played by Tom Cruise
... aka "The Outsiders: The Complete Novel" - USA (director's cut)
Darrel Curtis: [the Greasers are on their way to the rumble to fight the Socs] Listen, Soda. You and Ponyboy, if the fuzz show, you beat it out of there. Hey, we'll get jailed, but you two will get the boys home, you know what I'm sayin'?
Steve: Ain't nobody gonna call the fuzz in this neighborhood! Cause they know better!
Darrel Curtis: [trying to get their attention again] All the- Hey, hey! All the- Hey! All the same, you two beat it out of there, ya hear me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.