Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Colin Fraser (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Payback (2004) TV episode, Played by Larry Sherman
- American Jihad (2002) TV episode, Played by Larry Sherman
- Oxymoron (2002) TV episode, Played by Larry Sherman
- 3 Dawg Night (2001) TV episode, Played by Larry Sherman
- Endurance (2000) TV episode, Played by Larry Sherman
Judge Colin Fraser: Murder in the second degree. How does the defendant plead?
Robert Telford: Not guilty.
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael: The People request $500,000 bail.
James Granick: They're dreaming, Your Honor.
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael: We have a weapon that matches the fatal wound.
James Granick: No blood was found on this weapon, or in the defendant's apartment.
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael: There's evidence the victim's body was dragged through the defendant's stairwell.
James Granick: Tobacco residue that could have come from a million places. All they've got is coincidence.
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael: You get enough coincidences, they start to add up.
Judge Colin Fraser: Yes, they do. To $20,000.
See more »