Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Walter Schreiber (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Teenage Wasteland (2001) TV episode, Played by John Ramsey
- Merger (1999) TV episode, Played by John Ramsey
- Flight (1998) TV episode, Played by John Ramsey
- Harvest (1997) TV episode, Played by John Ramsey
- Menace (1997) TV episode, Played by John Ramsey
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Asunder (2000) TV episode, Played by John Ramsey
Ben Stone: [a former judge has pleaded guilty to criminal harassment and is elocuting his guilt. Stone's lost his patience] Your honor, this is insufficient. The defendant is behaving as if someone else committed this crime...
Arthur Gold: You want him on his knees, Ben?
Judge Joel Thayer: Walter...
Judge Walter Schreiber: *Judge Schreiber*, to you. Now, I've heard all the dodging and weaving I can take on this one. You wore the same robes I do- you know the drill. Now, if you want to dance, you can come back and dance at a trial, so let's hear it. *All* of it.
Judge Joel Thayer: [takes a deep breath and begins] In an effort to convince Janet Rudman of my love... of the sincerity of that love...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.