Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Margaret Barry (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- School Daze (2001) TV episode, Played by Doris Belack
- Venom (1998) TV episode, Played by Doris Belack
- Denial (1997) TV episode, Played by Doris Belack
- Girlfriends (1996) TV episode, Played by Doris Belack
- Wannabe (1995) TV episode, Played by Doris Belack
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Pique (2001) TV episode, Played by Doris Belack
- Closure: Part 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Doris Belack
Danielle Melnick: [to a witness] You were scheduled to be deported, were you not? But in exchange for your testimony...
Ben Stone: Objection! That's a lie!
Judge Margaret Barry: Approach.
Judge Margaret Barry: All questions of fact will be for the jury to decide, Mister Stone.
Ben Stone: If I'm slandered, Your Honor, I have to defend myself.
Judge Margaret Barry: Ms. Melnick, any remarks which further provoke Mr. Stone will also provoke me - and you will regret it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.