Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Maureen Stabler (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Pretend (2007) TV episode, Played by Erin Broderick
- Scheherazade (2007) TV episode, Played by Erin Broderick
- Contagious (2005) TV episode, Played by Erin Broderick
- Monogamy (2002) TV episode, Played by Erin Broderick
- Pixies (2001) TV episode, Played by Erin Broderick
Detective Elliot Stabler: What is it with you kids?
Maureen Stabler: It's hard to talk to adults. You're always judging us. You expect us to be like you and you get mad if we don't. It's just easier to talk to our friends.
Detective Elliot Stabler: What if you don't have any friends?
Maureen Stabler: Everyone has friends.
Detective Elliot Stabler: Who do you talk to?
Maureen Stabler: Dad.
Detective Elliot Stabler: Do you talk to Ryan Witherspoon?
Maureen Stabler: More than you talk to Mom.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.