Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Roger Kressler (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Legitimate Rape (2013) TV episode, Played by Ned Eisenberg
- Spiraling Down (2011) TV episode, Played by Ned Eisenberg
- Delinquent (2011) TV episode, Played by Ned Eisenberg
- Witness (2010) TV episode, Played by Ned Eisenberg
- Hammered (2009) TV episode, Played by Ned Eisenberg
A.D.A. Casey Novak: [after Liam Connors was released on his own recognizance] Arrest him.
Roger Kressler: What? This is ridiculous! You can't keep throwing bogus charges at my client!
A.D.A. Casey Novak: Your Honor, my detectives are here to rearrest the defendant.
Roger Kressler: On what charge?
A.D.A. Casey Novak: The murder of ADA Alexandra Cabot.
Roger Kressler: Your Honor, this is a blatant attempt to unlawfully detain my client!
Judge Lois Preston: Save it, counselor. Alex Cabot was a friend of mine. I'll see you both at arraignment.
Liam Connors: You can't prove I killed her.
Detective Elliot Stabler: [Handcuffing Liam] You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
See more »