Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Donald Cragen (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
|Photos (See all 45 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 153)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Perverted Justice (2015) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Amaro's One-Eighty (2014) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Psycho/Therapist (2014) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Rapist Anonymous (2013) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Military Justice (2013) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Fixed (2004) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Entitled: Part 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Bad Faith (1995) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Benevolence (1993) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Manhood (1993) TV episode, Played by Dann Florek
- Exiled (1998) (TV) Played by Dann Florek (as Captain Donald Cragen)
... aka "Exiled: A Law & Order Movie" - USA (promotional title)
Detective Elliot Stabler: [Stabler and Benson are looking through a victims belonging's as part of their investigation] She must have had fun naming her computer files... Uh, this is "Penis.Quotes." You want to read it or should I?
Detective Olivia Benson: Oh, knock yourself out.
Detective Elliot Stabler: [Takes a quick glance and a moment later gives it to Benson with discomfort] No, that's yours.
Captain Donald Cragen: Anything?
Detective Elliot Stabler: No.
Detective Olivia Benson: Okay, "Biology of the Amazons" by Grethen Quinn. "There's a tiny catfish feared more than the piranha. It's called a..."
Captain Donald Cragen: Candiru.
Detective Elliot Stabler: Say what?
Captain Donald Cragen: This is beautiful. Tell him.
Detective Olivia Benson: [Reading a passage] "It will swim right into a man's penis and lodge itself there by erecting sharp spines." Ow.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.