Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Melinda Warner (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 248)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Undercover Mother (2015) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- Post-Mortem Blues (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- Criminal Stories (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- Rapist Anonymous (2013) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- American Tragedy (2013) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
Captain Donald Cragen: What, are you waiting for an invitation?
[Olivia and Elliot turn around to Cragen]
Detective Olivia Benson: Just thought we'd give Vasko a taste of his own medicine.
Captain Donald Cragen: I think he's familiar with the tactics of breaking someone. All you're giving him is time to lawyer up.
Detective Elliot Stabler: We're buying ourselves some.
Detective Elliot Stabler: You got something?
Dr. Melinda Warner: It's too soon for DNA results, so I ran an individual specific auto-antibodies test on Mr. Vasko. It's not admissible in court yet but, uh, it only takes two hours.
Captain Donald Cragen: Well, how did we get a court order for his DNA already?
Detective Elliot Stabler: We didn't need one. Vasko ran, Fin clotheslined him, bloodied up his nose on Fin's sleeve.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.